Nate and I got up early to take the van in to the transmission guys here in Boise. The owner told us that we need our transmission re-built, which takes three days and we already had to cancel tonights show in Everett, WA. It's looking like were gonna take a leap of faith and chance the 12 hour drive to Washington. Moonshines van should be getting out of the shop today which was only half of the battle.
Yesterday was nice being able to rest, watch Inception in the discount theatre for two bucks and hang out with some of the locals into the late hours of the night.
The scenery here in Idaho is refreshing and we really enjoy it, but I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of us and say we want to get back on the road with our fingers crossed asap!

- Dan/D&C
Location:E Parkcenter Blvd,Boise,United States
Hey if you want some advice or a second opinion on your van troubles, remember you can always call Bob @ Pacific Coast Automotive 714-848-0911. Good Luck, We're praying for you guys
ReplyDelete